This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Prepar3D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F4U-1 Corsair P3D V4 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odourboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F4U-1 Corsair P3D V4 ?
    Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 2:17pm
Will support for P3D V4 be forthcoming for the Birdcage? I'm migrating off V3 and it would be a pity for this one to be left behind.
spoonsnz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spoonsnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:17am
I 2nd this, plus a lot of other Just Flight aircraft, I have gone to V4 and am Missing the Just flight aircraft, they make a Large part of my hanger, HS 748 F27, chipmunk, hawk, Devon, just to name a few im miss flying.   
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 1:58pm
Guys, plan is to do them all it's just the time and resource it takes so they'll be done we hope but not going to be in large batches I'm afraid.

We're on the case though.
odourboy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odourboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:04pm
Good to hear! I'd like to request that when the dlls are recompiled that you make them available, perhaps through this site, rather than making the more savvy wait for the full installer and associated testing? ..please
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic