This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Return to Base Empty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Col1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Return to Base Empty
    Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 12:38pm
I haven't been on for a while, mainly because I changed my PC, decided to fly FSX as well so started a new airline carrier.

I did a forum search but didn't see an answer so I'll ask.
On occasion I've arrived at my destination and found no cargo jobs suitable to fly back to base, I know I can select another job from base but it means flying back then taking the job.

I was wondering if it was possible after arriving at my destination to uload the cargo and just fly back to base then later I can look at the job board and see what jobs are available?

I mean sometimes I may fly a trip and fly back but it's late so I will look the next day, plus other maybe better jobs have come available.
Col1948 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Col1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 2:04pm
Well after flying a few trips I realise the only way to get back to base empty is to accept a job from base and fly there to pick it up.
I slipped up on one trip through my own mistake, I accepted a job but the weight was too much for my AC, I got the job but it was then I realised my mistake.
I only got part of the load and had to do 2 trips before I got paid, by the time I got back to base I was I was a bit miffed doh!

Not sure if the upgrade will do anything there but may be a warning before I accepted the job, then it would be up to me to go ahead and accept knowing it was a double trip job.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 8:26am
No - it's up to you to check that the load will fit on the aircraft.  AH won't warn you. :)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Col1948 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Col1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 9:44am
Thanks for the reply, yes the warning thing was just an idea.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic