This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question regarding a part in the paintkit.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question regarding a part in the paintkit.
    Posted: 08 Jul 2017 at 10:25pm
I've been painting, and improving the paintkit a little, but for the love of a dirty and sweet BAC 1-11, I can't find this part in the paintkit. Can someone help me?

drmagnumwolf View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 9:15pm
The only thing I haven't found, as of yet, are the domes on top of the fuselage. But, if anyone wants to know the progress, here's what I have made. 

I do plan in making the baremetal version too. I just need to make sure everything is done on this one, so I don't end up doing double the work. bac111
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 12:38pm
The developer has supplied this information regarding the location of the parts:

The warning regarding apoint_helper.bmp can be ignored.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 2:35pm
Thank you Martyn!!! And a special thank you for the developer too!

The repaint is a bit on hold for now, since the HD where P3D is located is failing. I'm in the process of buying a new one,and then transfer the files before it goes out completely. 

Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 11:23pm
If anyone is interested in the repaint, the replacement HD has already been ordered and is half-way to my home. After a day or so, or less in transferring the files, I will return and finish the last missing bits and release the repaint. Then, get to work on the metallic version. 
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 5:31pm
Progress update, it is coming along nicely. Just need to finish, and maybe repair a bump map or two,and add specular mapping to wings and tail. 

nearly
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 12:15am
It is now available to download on AVSIM! 

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=200541

if the link doesn't work, here are the file information. 
Filename:bac111usair_white_n1135j_rdp.zip
License:Freeware
Added:27th July 2017, 19:07:30
Downloads:18
Author:Ricardo de Paula
Size:145963kb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic