This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tacpack Matra LRF4 and LAU-68 Porblem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tacpack Matra LRF4 and LAU-68 Porblem
    Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 8:00am
Hello
How i can fire these air to ground rockets?
I have tried all configs, but they dont fireing.
Weapon select on RP, Hud on G , the AAM caption is orange.And the Mass is set to Live.
One time it works i set the Fuzing to T , but is was only one time.
Please i need Help!

coopes1963 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coopes1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 6:33pm
Hi.Have you selected the Pylon Left and Right toggle Switches to on, and note the indicator lights go green.The rotary selector should be in the RP position and the HUD selection should be to R.Unguard the pickle button on the cockpit joystick.I found out that sometimes you need to keep the pickle button depressed it might be a JF Hawk bug or it might be my Saitek X52 Pro controller.I was pulling my hair out for months i could hear the pickle button clicking but the sidewinders would not launch so i just tried keeping it depressed and bingo they launched.Remember trigger button for guns and the rest is the pickle button to launch.
coopes1963 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coopes1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:02am
Originally posted by coopes1963 coopes1963 wrote:

.I found out that sometimes you need to keep the pickle button depressed it might be a JF Hawk bug or it might be my Saitek X52 Pro controller.I was pulling my hair out for months i could hear the pickle button clicking but the sidewinders would not launch so i just tried keeping it depressed and bingo they launched.

Disregard this it is correct you must depress the pickle button for 0.8 seconds as mentioned in the manual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic