This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turbo Arrow III/IV discount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turbo Arrow III/IV discount
    Posted: 28 May 2017 at 6:01pm
Hi all

In the email sent out about the release of the new Turbo Arrow it said that customers of the Arrow III could get a discount on the new release, and that they will have received an email detailing how to do this. I have not received an email, despite being an Arrow III customer since it came out. 

If someone from JF could perhaps resend the email with the discount method, or otherwise help me, it would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Max
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by mlb406 mlb406 wrote:

Hi all

In the email sent out about the release of the new Turbo Arrow it said that customers of the Arrow III could get a discount on the new release, and that they will have received an email detailing how to do this. I have not received an email, despite being an Arrow III customer since it came out. 

If someone from JF could perhaps resend the email with the discount method, or otherwise help me, it would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Max

Max,

If you haven't already please get in touch with the support team who will be able to help you out and issue a code to you if you've not received one or had problems receiving the email that was sent to owners of the original Arrow.

Support can be contacted at www.justflight.com/support/contact

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic