This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Banking to the left...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Banking to the left...
    Posted: 27 May 2017 at 4:39pm
Does the Turbo bank to the left in weather like the normally aspirated Arrow does?  

Kdub
Jovabra View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jovabra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 5:14pm
On this side same problem with all power settings. Rudder trim - no joy. 
Regards
Jovabra
wingmanab View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingmanab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 1:55pm
Check your fuel tanks are equally filled  -if not select fullest tank.
Mutley321 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:28am
I have this same problem.  Have checked this forum for other user's problems and this is the only one I could find.

As soon as its unstuck it wants to bank left and it banks all the way over to 45deg.  Have checked the fuel imbalance and I have both tanks full, the only thing I thought it could be was the PIC weight so added a passenger at the same weight to counter and it still banks hard left.

I can't see any control surfaces commanding the turn either and rudder trim does not correct the turn.  I can climb it out providing I counter the turn with right input but can't have a straight and level flight as it won't stay there.

Any ideas??  JF?
Mutley321 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:30am
I have this same problem.  Have checked this forum for other user's problems and this is the only one I could find.

As soon as its unstuck it wants to bank left and it banks all the way over to 45deg.  Have checked the fuel imbalance and I have both tanks full, the only thing I thought it could be was the PIC weight so added a passenger at the same weight to counter and it still banks hard left.

I can't see any control surfaces commanding the turn either and rudder trim does not correct the turn.  I can climb it out providing I counter the turn with right input but can't have a straight and level flight as it won't stay there.

Not weather related and tried it with calm and clear settings

Any ideas??  JF?
Craig.Haskell View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Technical Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig.Haskell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 11:05am
Thank you for messages.

If you have not already, please submit a support ticket via our website.

Kind regards

Craig
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic