This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TB-20 Cockpit engine sound

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TB-20 Cockpit engine sound
    Posted: 13 May 2017 at 1:30pm
I am getting very low engine sounds within the cockpit, all other cockpit sounds are fine switches etc
The engine sound in outside view is also fine but in the cockpit there is a sound like a rush of air, like you would get if a vent or window is open, and the engine is very faint.

Is this normal on this aircraft as it doesn't happen with anything else.

Anthony
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:42am
Hi Anthony,

Unfortunately I can't reproduce the quiet engine issue. The rushing air could be the wind noise but that should only be audible if the aircraft is not stationary and you have either the storm window or doors open.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 1:21pm
For some reason the engine sound level in the FS settings menu was low, I have put it back to normal
fine now.

Sorry my fault

Anthony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic