This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XP11 PRICE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XP11 PRICE
    Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 8:50am
I have been a good customer of JF for many years, but for the life of me, I can't understand why JF are Charging nearly £19=00 (GBP) More than anyone else for this product
I will certainly be buying XP11!. to go with All the other sim's I have But at this price of £65=00 GBP (£47=00 Elsewhere)I will not be purchasing it from JF
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by mickrick mickrick wrote:

I have been a good customer of JF for many years, but for the life of me, I can't understand why JF are Charging nearly £19=00 (GBP) More than anyone else for this product
I will certainly be buying XP11!. to go with All the other sim's I have But at this price of £65=00 GBP (£47=00 Elsewhere)I will not be purchasing it from JF

Slightly out of our control with this one.  We're simply reselling it and to a degree the price is dictated to us.  We believe the developer (Laminar) has a deal with Steam to allow it to be sold so much cheaper. If we sold it on our site much cheaper than it is we'd be in arrears for every sale.

That said I understand what you're saying, so no problem where you buy it from, good luck getting a good deal on it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic