This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GNS 430 and GNS 530

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GNS 430 and GNS 530
    Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 8:20pm
Is there any chance that you might add the option of installing Flight1 GNS 430 and/or GNS 530 in a future update of TB-10 and TB-20? It works great in the wonderful PA-28 arrow, and would be wonderful in these aircraft models too. 
tb10driver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb10driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 6:43pm
Yes please. The TB10 and TB20 are superb products. Having the option of installing the Flight1 GNS430 would be the icing on the cake!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 7:40am
We are certainly looking into it, along with several other minor improvements, but we can't confirm anything just yet.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
ckyliu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckyliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:26am
Was this implemented in the SP4 update? I'm interested in the product but the demo doesn't work in P3Dv4 so I cannot test, it's quite important functionality to me as the RXP GNS530 v2 is the only third party GPS unit I own.
ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com
ckyliu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckyliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 11:42am
For anyone that stumbles across this, at time of writing v2.02 does NOT support the GNS430 or GNS530 in the virtual cockpit. I've purchased the RealityXP GTN750 which can be forced in to the panel although at the moment I am struggling to get the buttons to work (there is a little gauge I found on avsim that should translate F1 commands in to RXP commands)

The panel switcher utility didn't appear in my start menu, it's hidden in Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\TBSwitch.exe

The manual was hidden in Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\JustFlight\TB-10 Tobago and TB-20 Trinidad
ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic