This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion for the next SP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestion for the next SP
    Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:11pm
Really think this is one of the best GA addons out there at the moment, outside of a few way more expensive and complex. Super job Justflight.

I know you are working on the sounds with TSS and everyone is waiting for those, but I have a little suggestion of my own. Can we have the side storm window controlled by an exit keystroke (shift E+4)? The reason i ask is those of us who use Accufeel would then benefit from the increased wind/prop noise when it is opened. I know you have included a sound for the window being opened, but this comes in SUDDENLY and its loud (seems to be a problem using sound gauges for things like this - I have a few other products with the same issue in FSX and P3D). I appreciate that those who don't use Accufeel will not see any benefit, but it does add a whole new level of realism to the environment. At present I get the sounds if the main door, baggage door or oil filler are open, would be nice if it extended to the storm window.

Nick
If only I was smart...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic