This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pilatus PC-12 Heading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pilatus PC-12 Heading
    Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 8:02pm
Just updated to V2 and have the payware RXP GNS 530 gauge option installed in the panel.

When entering a flight plan into the RXP 530 everything is ok and normal. The gauge has GPS showing and the course line shows up on both 530 gauges ie the stock gauge and the RXP 530. The aircraft is parked at this time with all systems running but the heading indicated on the HSI bears no resemblance to where the aircrafts nose is pointing. The magnetic compass shows the correct heading. Both compass headings on the XP gauges are correct.

This situation continues in flight, so I may have the nose of the aircraft pointing South but the HSI heading indicates something completely different to the direction of travel. When I engage nav on the AP the aircraft will not hold to the flight plan. I was hoping some one may be able to help me resolve this problem.

Just to mention also that I was never able to test the fire and stick pusher alarms (no sound) and posted many questions on this but couldn't resolve the issue, even with V2. Well I recently installed the taxi/pushback gauge to the PC 12 and hey presto I now have sound for these two tests.......strange!

Thanks for reading.

tanka View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 9:23pm
Solved!!
BobKay View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 10:25am
Originally posted by tanka tanka wrote:

Solved!!

And the solution was.... ?

snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 5:46pm
My guess? The `D` key...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic