This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ADF with decimal?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADF with decimal?
    Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 9:29am
My local airfield is EGHA Compton Abbas and the NDB is 349.5. I'm wondering if there is a way I can set this on the ADF in the Arrow because there is no provision for a decimal digit. I have found that 350.0 does work but is there a possibility that a future patch could include a mod to the ADF please?
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 12:15pm
Most light aircraft ADFs don't have the capability to tune to .5, and it's not really necessary anyway as they're not sufficiently accurate to need to.  Just tune to .0 and it should be fine.  The convention is usually to tune down, but if 350 works, use that.

AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic