This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tristar Flight Analysis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankdarwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tristar Flight Analysis
    Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 6:14pm
Hi,
I am flying the Tristar L1011 with FSX under Windows 7 and want to use the tristar Flight Analysis.
But when I start the program and connect to the SIM, I do not see the map. I get the message:

"Exception: Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (403) Unzulässig.

We are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this region"

What is wrong?

Deaktivating the firewall does not help.

Frank.
Best regards
Frank
mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 6:39pm
Frank,

This is a problem with many apps and programmes using the OpenStreetMap API. It is essentially where an API key or other authorisation method has been omitted for example, meaning that the OSM API does not know that JF have (or have had) a subscription to the API. The same problem has been experienced for me with the JF Tornado analysis tool, as well as the Plan-G Flight Planner tool, when selecting the OSM option. 

Unfortunately there is no fix for this as far as I know, because it is something that will have been programmed into the tool by Just Flight/AH/developers and cannot be changed. 

If you want a moving map for FSX, you can use something like Plan-G (which does work, only with one map option though) or a google earth integrator (?) such as the BlackBox FlightLogger.

Hope this helps,

Max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic