This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pd3 v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikced76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pd3 v4
    Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 8:41am
Hi guys

I would not post this if we were early or even mid or late in to the p3d v3 run, but since v4 is just around the corner from various rumor sources I cant help but wonder if the Arrow will be v4 compatible or if an upgrade will be free or come at a limited price once v4 is out. I know I buy it for v3 and should enjoy and be happy about it, but I guess its human nature to glance at the future for the latest and greatest thrill rather than be happy with what we have today :) 

So will you at least make an effort to get it v4 compatible once available? From what I understand scenery addons will be much easier to convert from 32 to 64. This is what makes me a bit concerned and the rather steep price of the Arrow already (although very justified in my opinion). Perhaps I should just wait.

Mike
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 8:50am
Hi Mike,

Compatibility with upcoming simulator releases is something we are currently looking into. We've not charged extra for P3D compatible versions in the past, including changes from v2 to v3 etc, and that's unlikely to change in the future unless there are some very time-consuming differences between sims.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic