This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GTN750 panel integration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat Mussotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTN750 panel integration
    Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 6:10pm
Hello JustFlight!
I bought today the PA-28 and did a previous short flight! This is a marvelWink, I love it! But I've a problem with the GTN750 of Flight1 I own(I own also the GTN650 in FSX). I just can't get it integrated in the VC panel like in the picture of the manual, page 46. I don't understand what means"You can toggle between the KX 170, GTN 650 and GTN 750 using the ‘Toggle KX 170/GTN 650/GTN 750’ option". I see nowhere the Toggle KX170/GTN650/750. There is no "GTN integrator"in the PA-28 folder like some Carenado planes for example.
I installed the plane in P3D V3 too and it's the same problemConfused.
Can you give me some help please?

Best regards

Pat

XPlane 10.51 & 11- FSW - P3D 3.4 - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

Patrick Mussotte
Real View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 6:19pm
In FSX, click on add-ons- Just flight PA28R Arrow III - Toggle KX 170/GTN650/GTN750, each time you click "toggle KX170/GTN650/GTN750 it immediately changes on the cockpit panel.
Real
Pat Mussotte View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat Mussotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 7:36pm
My mistake Real!
I found the solution in page 44!Thumbs Up thank you very much for your quick answer! This plane is awesomeClap

Best regards

Pat
XPlane 10.51 & 11- FSW - P3D 3.4 - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

Patrick Mussotte
Real View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 7:54pm
I've installed the GTN750 but in the VC it looks pretty weird. It's like it was devided in four different screens. It's ok in 2D.
Real
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 8:39pm
It should look like it does on the product page. Please send the support team a screenshot if it doesn't.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Real View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

It should look like it does on the product page. Please send the support team a screenshot if it doesn't.

Thank you Martyn. I've just done another flight and it seems working ok now. Two other questions,
is there an altitude hold button and a radio master switch? I can't find them. Thanks again.
Real
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 10:30pm
Use your middle-mouse button (usually built into the mouse wheel) with the cursor over the autopilot coupler knob to toggle altitude hold mode. Or alternatively use Ctrl+Z.

There is no radio master switch. The battery master switch and circuit breakers control power to the avionics.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Real View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Use your middle-mouse button (usually built into the mouse wheel) with the cursor over the autopilot coupler knob to toggle altitude hold mode. Or alternatively use Ctrl+Z.

There is no radio master switch. The battery master switch and circuit breakers control power to the avionics.

Smile
Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic