This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: traffic
    Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 4:06pm
how can i make any of my aircraft in traffic 2005 do touch and go's i have the military add on and i want them to just do touch and go's instead of them flying for about 2 hours then landing

kind regards joe
j.staddon
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 11:01pm
You could add seperate flight plans and choose TNG in the data files.  Or decompile the traffic.bgl in use at the moment, add the aircraft to the aircraft data file, add any new airports to the airports data file and adjust the flightplans to suit the times, source, destination you want.  Finally recompile all three to a working traffic.bgl and add back to Traffic, then start FSX and go check out one of the airports/airfields around that time.

More information on what tools are needed and the actual procedures are in the traffic threads.  A search in there should show them within the last 3 months at least.

Reider
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic