This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > HS 748 Propliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HS_748

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddyectoplasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HS_748
    Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 8:06pm
I was disappointed to buy the model only to find that the aircraft's nose is invisible from the cockpit. The sort of thing that I thought modern computers had resigned to the past?! Will a future service pack include such a view please? It simply wrecks the experience when window views aren't authentic.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 4:08pm
You'll find on most aircraft you cannot see the nose from the cockpit. HS 748 Propliner
Must Fly!
Eddyectoplasm View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddyectoplasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 8:07pm
Not the one's that I buy...usually! Carenado do it, Just Flight too, Flysimware altered their Mitsubishi add-on when I put the problem to them. I just like to see the things that I ought to see in perspective when I enter a payware add-on cockpit. The argument used to be that such views ate a lot of memory etc and were impracticable but in the age of ever more powerful computers that shouldn't present an obstacle?
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 9:25pm
It will vary between the type of aircraft and depends on how pointy the nose is. I doubt whether you would see the nose in a jetliner but you would in a puddle jumper. Look at some airliner cockpit videos on utube.
Must Fly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic