This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Loading + Engine Starting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Bucc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight Loading + Engine Starting
    Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 12:29pm
Rather than raise a support ticket I thought that I should throw my 'problems' out to the community in case I have (again) overlooked something. 

I have already tried to remedy the situation in case it was an installation problem and I have removed everything three times in case it was a downloading 'glitch'.  My AV software is disabled when I download a new product.

My first problem is that when ever I plan a flight and then execute "Fly Now" my sim crashes with a fatal error and restarts.

(I am using FSX:SE)  The crash report, in FSX files, has a series of numbers and something called an MDDL file.  Not sure what this means but I must be doing something wrong.

My second problem is I am unable to fully start the port/left engine as per the check list and also from watching YouTube videos, again in case I have overlooked something, but it just doesn't seem to want to fire up.  It works using the lighting bolt or Ctrl+E but this defeats the object of having to start from cold and dark.

This clearly has to be something this 'old man' has missed but your help would be most gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

David

EDIT:  The crash message that is being saved in FSX reads as follows: 

fsx_62615_crash_2017_1_7T19_11_8C0.mdmp

244Kb's in size.

Not sure what this means. 
Uncle Bucc View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Bucc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 9:20pm
Having uninstalled and re-installed more times than I care to count it looks like a support ticket may have to be submitted.

All other add-ons, Meteor, HS-748 and the Canberra have been fine but this one just baffles me.

Even when selecting cold and dark one engine still appears to 'tick over' and engine temp stays locked at 15.

When trying to start the engine rev counter only goes as far 25 then freezes, even though I am following the check list.

There isn't a save panel state in the drop down menu, from the menu bar plus the icons for the Flight Analysis, Configuration and Wireless Frequencies appear to have lost the icon similar to those of the Canberra analysis tools.Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic