This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Military Sound Studio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Military Sound Studio
    Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 6:00pm
Even though we have not been active for 7 months, we are still looking at all your lovely comments & your support towards us as a company.

I speak on behalf of all of us here and say a massive thank you to all our fans and we wish you all a very merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

I have been holding on to this news for a while and because it's such a magical time of year I will let this image speak for itself.

Have a good one from all of us at Military Sound Studio. :lol:

We have already started the work on the BAe Hawk T1 Sound update, Much Much better guys. Idle is better especially when your taxiing as the previous one didn't blend in as much as we had wished. Plus much more. 

The full list of updates on the soundpack will be posted here soon keep posted..

I will speak with the powers that be in the new year so you can all get upgraded.

In the meantime if there are any requests then please let us know here as we will be sure to impliment them into your new sound experience..
     Military Sound Studio
Sound Engineer & Developer
Bigcringe View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigcringe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2016 at 9:02am
Wow that's fantastic news. I really love your previous work, you bring a lot of aircraft to life with your sounds. 

An updated Vulcan sound pack would be amazing.

If you need any testing then please feel free to ask me, I have been around lots of military aircraft in the past.

David
lowlevelRAF View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowlevelRAF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 10:04am
Lol, first I've heard it!

Nice to see MSS back!
vAir Officer Commanding vRAF.org/vRAF.net
MSPG Simulations - Scenery plus more for FSX! - http://www.mspgsimulations.com"
Roebuck View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roebuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 4:44pm
Welcome back!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic