This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5 minut flying time in demo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnybalonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 minut flying time in demo
    Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 9:09am
So I was going to download the demo, but then i read that it was a 2000 feet limit and max 5 minuts flying time.
While I fully understand that you limit a demo, 5 minuts flying time is ridiculous. You dont have the time to start the engines, take off, go around and land. I understand the Hawk is a complex aircraft and then 5 minuts is not enough to get the slightest idea of how the thing is working. 10 - 15 minuts would have been in its place
Can demo flights be saved and continued with everything working as at the time you saved the flight.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 2:35pm
Good feedback! We've just updated the demo and you can now use it for 15 minutes rather than 5. 

If you download and install it again from the demo page and it will let you fly it for longer. 

Thanks a lot,
Rich 
donnybalonny View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnybalonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 5:29pm
Thanks a lot
I will download and hopefully enjoy tomorrow.Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic