This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Malmesbury Branch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuscGWR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Malmesbury Branch
    Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 12:56pm
I have been driving the scenarios in the Malmesbury Branch
Love the feel of the branch and mainline station and the AI traffic on the mainline
I have completed all the scenarios except the "Shunting the Pickup Freight"
I can not reconnect the guards van to complete the scenario even though all the previous requirements have been ticked as completed
Has anyone else had a issue completing the senario
Would love to see more GWR/BR steam added to the range
Re-skinned GWR Mainline to a eariler period would be great

AuscGWR
AuscGWR View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuscGWR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2016 at 3:25pm
I had another go at the scenario "Shunting the Pickup Freight"and still could not complete the final coupling to to the guards van
Save the scenario and exit to the menu and resume the scenario and the guards van can be coupled
All 5 scenarios completed
Might be time to add some custom scenarios for a bit of fun

AuscGWR View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuscGWR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 9:30am
I found other routes not working so reloaded Train Simulator from a back-up and re added all the recent DLC. This solved the scenario problems and all works as it should now. The problem was Train Sim error not Route error.   AuscGWR 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic