This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

South Wales Coastal: Bristol - Swansea (TS17)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South Wales Coastal: Bristol - Swansea (TS17)
    Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 1:19pm
Hi

Before I give my money to DTG for the Train Simulator: South Wales Coastal: Bristol - Swansea Route Add-On that has just been released on Steam, do Just Trains plan on releasing your own version of this?  I'd rather spend my money with JT than DTG.

I note that from the description on Steam the route is Bristol to Swansea via the Severn Tunnel.  I have the Western Mainlines route (Paddington to Cardiff via the Severn Tunnel), so I am wondering whether the Bristol Swansea route add on is going to be worth the £15 that DTG are asking, as won't much of it be duplicated on the Western Mainlines route?

Oh, and I just saw your Exeter to Plymouth route announcement on the "Coming soon" section of your site.  I am super excited about this one. Any estimated date of release?

Would also like to see:

1. Plymouth to Penzance, spo that I can travel the whole length of the Paddington to Penzance line.
2. Reading to London Waterloo via Ascot

Thank you.
Myrm
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:23am
Hi Myrm,

At present we have no development under way to extend Western Mainlines to Swansea. Exeter- Plymouth is still in development but is coming along very well.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
Myrm View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:34pm
Hi Scotty

Many thanks for your reply, it is much appreciated.  

Look forward to the Exeter to Plymouth route - definitely buying that on day of release! Thumbs Up
Myrm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic