This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuel System Logic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel System Logic
    Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 8:31pm
Dear JF/AH team:

Having purchased the BAC 1-11 I have noted that the fuel system logic is completely wrong. Currently the engines can't be shut down using the fuel levers. You can only shut them down by turning off the fuel pumps on the overhead panel. The center tank pump logic is also wrong. Are you aware of this, and will it be corrected on the next update? 

Thanks for the attention

Saludos / Best Regards
Pablo Gonzalez
ATPL - LJ-35 / FK-10 / A320 /A330 Type Rated
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 8:39am
We're currently looking into the fuel logic and will also be updating the autopilot and flight director.

Quote Currently the engines can't be shut down using the fuel levers

Are you referring to the HP levers on the throttle quadrant? Moving the levers to the SHUT position should shut down the engines, and that works correctly for me. We are looking into fuel flow/transfer issues though.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Jetboy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

We're currently looking into the fuel logic and will also be updating the autopilot and flight director.

Good to know that! Any release estimate? 

Quote Currently the engines can't be shut down using the fuel levers
Are you referring to the HP levers on the throttle quadrant? Moving the levers to the SHUT position should shut down the engines, and that works correctly for me. We are looking into fuel flow/transfer issues though.

Yes. I confirm that in the One Eleven 500 series this is happening. One Eleven 300 series seems to be working properly. 

Thanks for the attention! 

Saludos / Best Regards
Pablo Gonzalez
Jetboy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 1:20am
So... My initial message querying about the fuel system is more than FOUR months old and still no sight of a service pack on the horizon, just promises. Dear Justflight/Aeroplane heaven team... Do you really think It's acceptable? Both the autopilot and the fuel system have serious flaws that make this plane nearly useless. A freeware counterpart, released back in FS2004 days flies better and has better systems.. Do you think it's acceptable? 

Honestly, I think I deserve a refund... 

Saludos / Best Regards
Pablo Gonzalez
Debowing View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 5:06am
My engine were shut using the HP levers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic