This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

windows 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: windows 10
    Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 12:38pm
can i install traffic x in windows 10 and will it work.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 5:07am
I am not running Traffic X on Windows 10, and therefore cannot really respond with any authority.

However, that said, I have seen in these forums other people have it running successfully in Windows 10 and (as someone who works in the IT industry) I can think of no reason why it would not.

But, you need to remember Traffic X was written for FSX ... and not P3D.  Therefore, if you are installing it for P3D, you will possibly need to manually modify your Prepar3D.cfg file after the installation is completed in order to get the Traffic X AI planes to appear.

I'd recommend a forum search to be sure it will work on Windows 10, and to find more information if you are planning on running it with P3D.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic