This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Problem with TB-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shivers9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Problem with TB-20
    Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 12:44pm
Has anyone else had this problem or have a clue what I am doing wrong. I have submitted a ticket and have been waiting about a week for an answer. Thought maybe someone here might have the answer already. Thanks for any input from users.

When I save a TB-20 flight set up as Default causes Prepar3D to crash when I restart the Sim. This is the only aircraft that seems to have this problem. I have not seen this reported before. I have removed and reinstalled several times.I have same problem with all firewalls and security shut down .To get the sim to start after this happens I have to go into the Documents/LockheedMartin/ folder and delete the flight and wx folders. This then allows the sim to start with it original default flight. (jet at Eglin AFB) Must be something simple that I am missing!! Please Advise. I do love this TB-20! even with a few little problems.

Thanks
Sam
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 1:35pm
Hi Sam,

Our support team should have replied to you. Apologies for the delay.

We are looking into possible causes for this issue however the aircraft does rely on the simulator being launched with a default/simple aircraft first, so it is possible that we might not be able to find a solution to this other than suggesting that you don't use the TB in the default flight. It should work correctly with normal saved flights though, so you could save a flight in the TB-20 at Eglin which you could launch as soon as Prepar3D has loaded.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
shivers9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shivers9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 9:02pm
Thanks and I did get yhe email a short while ago with info from the Dev team. Thanks for your help. I will just have to stick with the default load as you suggested. This is another example of our need to get on to 64 bit Prepar3d. It should make for a clean break from the old trashy code of FSX. It will be a big deal for all the drama queens but in the long run things will be much better. 

Cheers and thanks!!

Thanks
Sam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic