This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Confused

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused
    Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 12:44pm
HI, 
just checking my AI pilots locations and there seems to be some contradiction as where all my 4 AI and assigned aircraft are. When looking in the 'Fleet' page there are showing in different location as to what they are showing in the ' Operation' pages so which is correct and why does it show s different locations. I requested all AI to fly to the UK 48hrs ago but yet nothing has changed. 

Confused
jmitch
Windows 10 Pro, Z97 Gaming 3 Mother Board, Intel i54690K, 32MB Ram, GeForce G970, 3x3Gb Hd’s, Saitek Yoke Sys with pedals & panels, Saitek X-52 Pro
jmitch1947 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 10:38am
Getting frustrated, no replies after 48hrs,unable to use two of my AI's as explained in my original question,  I've noticed other queries have been answered that have been posted after mine every poor response, once again very for support on this software. Why did I talk myself into buying after issue's with the first AH.

Angry
jmitch
Windows 10 Pro, Z97 Gaming 3 Mother Board, Intel i54690K, 32MB Ram, GeForce G970, 3x3Gb Hd’s, Saitek Yoke Sys with pedals & panels, Saitek X-52 Pro
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 10:51am
Hi,
Please see the Air Hauler 2 info in this forum - http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30749&title=comment-bugs-suggestions-for-air-hauler-2 

This is not to place to get tech support or assistance with Air Hauler 2. You need to go to the Early Access forum where other users and the developer are on hand to provide assistance. 

Thanks 
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 11:59am
Well thanks for that, all I get 'Function Disabled' &,' Forum has been locked by Forum Administrator' and that's following your link, then logging in and trying to find the page  manually.

Unhappy
jmitch
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 1:20pm
Still  unable to follow your instructions and go to, 
 http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30749&title=comment-bugs-suggestions-for-air-hauler-2 

So here my problem again;
just checking my AI pilots locations and there seems to be some contradiction as where all my 4 AI and assigned aircraft are. When looking in the 'Fleet' page there are showing in different location as to what they are showing in the ' Operation' pages so which is correct and why does it show s different locations. I requested all AI to fly to the UK 48hrs ago but yet nothing has changed. 
jmitch
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by jmitch1947 jmitch1947 wrote:

Still  unable to follow your instructions and go to, 
 http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30749&title=comment-bugs-suggestions-for-air-hauler-2 

So here my problem again;

For Air Hauler 2 Early Access issues head here: http://ea.justflight.com 

You will need to enter the email address that you used to purchase Air Hauler 2 and the order number for it that came to you in the order confirmation email. Thank you.

I hope this will help you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic