This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Master switch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Cameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Master switch
    Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:02am
Just installed today and looked at the panel layout but I cannot find master or main switch. It is probably right in front of my eyes but I am missing it.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Cameron View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Cameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:31am
I think I figured it out in cold and dark, all of the center console circuit breakers are up and have to be pushed in.

Mike
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 7:06am
Hi Mike. Yes, the main switch breaker is located to the left of the flap lever on the centre pedestal. The yellow switch breakers are pushed in and popped out by pressing the associated red button.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic