This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Performance Charts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Performance Charts
    Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 10:38pm
Have just purchased the F27 after much deliberation.  Have scanned through the manual but could not find much information about aircraft performance (fuel consumption, climb and cruise performance, take off and landing charts etc).  Have purchased aircraft with the intention of using it in airhauler 2 as I believe 300 version is combi cargo and passenger aircraft.

Aircraft looks good so far.  Only negative I have heard is that it does not perform accurately according to the numbers, but we shall see.

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 10:57pm
Remember, performance numbers in the POH are there to sell aircraft - actual values always differ ;)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 2:26pm
what are the exact numbers you are looking for ? ,
I have a real O.M.Wacko
Phill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 6:51pm
Take off and landing distances with different aircraft configurations, cruise performance at various altitudes and weights.  That sort of thing.  Have been using the Carenado  Super Cargomaster with Cessna OM and also Twin otter extended within airhauler I am not sure if the numbers will work accurately with the F27 but enjoy the planning process anyway.  Is there an online PDF version of the F27 OM?  Appreciate your help.
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 12:46pm
I am a bit busy these day's , but i will look for you as soon as possible ( it is a very thick manual ) .
Hope you have a little time Geek  .

Greetings from Holland 
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 7:32pm
Well ,, the performance  tabel's are long and extensive .
You have to use them with a lot of different parameters ( air temp , air pressure , humidity , wet or dry RNW . and type of RNW ( gravel , tarmac , grass , ) wind direction , flap setting , etc .

So the RNW length variate from  1200 M  1600 M by this .

But i hope you can do something with this info so far .

The A.O.M. i have is from 1983 

MK 200
MTow 19150 KG
Max landing weight 18150 KG
Norm cruise speed 240 KT  TAS
Range at max payload 800 NM
Max alt 25000 FT
44 Pass
Zero fuel 16500 KG

MK 500 ( longer fuselage with cargo door )
Max alt 25000 FT
Norm cruise speed 240 KT
MTow 20400 KG
Max landing weight 19750 KG
Range with max payload 500 NM
zero fuel 18200 KG
52 pass
Max wind speed VS cargo door 
Max 52 KN  1/2 open 
Max 22 KN 100% open 

Wink

Phill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 8:05pm
Thanks for your help, I will make use of the info you have given.  Perhaps I will invest in the full manual, I have found one for sale on line.  Does the Just flight F27 follow the performance tables in your real world manual?  Thanks again for going to the trouble to provide the infoSmile
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2016 at 11:11pm
Well Phill , i didnt look that close .
Mainly because i hear all the time software developers complain about the limitations of the FSX motor / software  .
That is why developers like A2A and PMDG make there own modules for power and weight distribution, and you can load those only by a separate key combination and penal  .

And because there is non of this by the F27 ,,,, i guess there will be a big average involved .
Makes it also less complicated and give good frame rates .Geek   

Glad to help ( I like to do so ) .
I worked as a aircraft Bilder at the Fokker plant Schiphol Oost ( a little bit on the F27 and F50 , and the most years on the F 100 / 70 ) before the factory closed in 1996 CryAngry

So i keep the dream alive with the Sim .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic