This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X in FSX:SE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X in FSX:SE
    Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 6:58pm
I just switched to FSX:SE from FSX as I have Windows 10. And I wanted to play AH2 without any crashes.

I've got AH2 and FSX:SE working fine along with a couple add-ons. My problem is I have no AI traffic, none it seems.

I installed my Traffic X the way I remembered it from a few years ago. Nothing, still no AI anywhere, not even NYC airports.

I have a JF folder in FSX with Traffic and Traffic Plus files. My Traffic X folder with all the planes is in the Simobjects folder.

no traffic, help refresh my memory. i did look at the manual, but didn't see anything out of line.

thanks
g

update: on a new flight I've seen 3 other planes in 45 minutes in the air.

update2: I've reloaded and moved everything so many times. I think it's a zombie apocalypse, on the good side there's lots of gas and cargo at the airports.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 3:26am
Check your FSX.cfg file (or whatever the equivalent file is for FSX:SE) ...

... make sure it has the SimObjectPaths.x=SimObjects\TrafficX entry in it (where x will be a sequential number). As an example, here's mine (in mine, the entry is #6):

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\TrafficX

RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 9:34am
Another basic check to carry out -

look in your FSX:SE folder that contains the AI BGL's (in FSX it is \Scenery\World\scenery) and check that you have a file "TrafficX.bgl". The original FSX:SE AI file should have been renamed to "TrafficAircraft._bgl".

You could try taking the 'underscore' off this second file to see if the original AI re-appear.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
sircaptgordo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 12:04pm
Thanks guys, I'll check these out later today. Good, that means Traffic X will work in FSX:SE.

g
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by freddy freddy wrote:

... make sure it has the SimObjectPaths.x=SimObjects\TrafficX entry in it (where x will be a sequential number). As an example, here's mine (in mine, the entry is #6):

Under SimObjects through Program x86 FSX I have.

Airplanes
Animals
Boats
Ground Vehicle
Misc
Rotorcraft
TrafficX

I don't see anything that says: "SimObjectPaths.x=SimObjects\TrafficX

"look in your FSX:SE folder that contains the AI BGL's (in FSX it is \Scenery\World\scenery) and check that you have a file "TrafficX.bgl". The original FSX:SE AI file should have been renamed to "TrafficAircraft._bgl"."

Mine has both only except the latter is TrafficAircraft.blg

thanks
g
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by sircaptgordo sircaptgordo wrote:

Under SimObjects through Program x86 FSX I have.

Airplanes
Animals
Boats
Ground Vehicle
Misc
Rotorcraft
TrafficX

I don't see anything that says: "SimObjectPaths.x=SimObjects\TrafficX

update. I went through Users/name/appdata,etc.,SimObjects and it doesn't have TrafficX in the above list.

"look in your FSX:SE folder that contains the AI BGL's (in FSX it is \Scenery\World\scenery) and check that you have a file "TrafficX.bgl". The original FSX:SE AI file should have been renamed to "TrafficAircraft._bgl"."

Mine has both. I'll try some things. --- nothing i tried worked.

thanks
g
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 8:08pm
Ok, I found the FSX:SE.cfg file and no it didn't have the SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\TrafficX line and I added it.

I went to a New York Airport and it was full of planes. So something working now.

What about in the scenery file, do I need both:

TrafficAircraft._bgl or without the "_"?

TrafficX.bgl

or .... ?

thanks for the help guys.
g
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 10:05pm
Pleased that you now have your AI.

The file you need is "TrafficX.bgl" - this is the one generated by TrafficX.

"TrafficAircraft._bgl" is the original FSX / FSX:SE traffic file which has been renamed during the Traffic X installation (by the addition of the underscore) to stop the original AI traffic appearing. This is how you should be in your setup.

Happy flying.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by RayM RayM wrote:

Pleased that you now have your AI.

The file you need is "TrafficX.bgl" - this is the one generated by TrafficX.

"TrafficAircraft._bgl" is the original FSX / FSX:SE traffic file which has been renamed during the Traffic X installation (by the addition of the underscore) to stop the original AI traffic appearing. This is how you should be in your setup.

Happy flying.

I have another problem now. When I would try and open FSX it would say, "you have multiple aircraft file with the same name." And would have to click "close" about 12 times before fsx would start. It was the C-130 and all the different deliveries.

So I un-installed Traffic X and all the files I knew about. Re-installed along with a Civilian Pack and a Military Pack.

So I went into the Traffic Control Center to Fleet Data Base and upgraded thinking I needed to for the add-on packs?

Then I went to Traffic Generator and added those planes on a 100% density. But I could never get the "generate Traffic" to generate traffic.

So I went to Traffic Movements and ran the Compile Traffic X Flight Plans. Then saved them in "scenery" TrafficX file.

Ok, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad did I screw this up. As now I have no traffic again except a few default planes.

I think last time I saved my Compile Traffic X Flight Plans in TrafficAircraft.bgl folder. Instead of TrafficX.

So that may have been why I could see planes at the NYC Airport before re-installing.

I looked in the FSX.cfg file and everything is still set up correctly.

Off to try something else.
Thanks for any ideas or explaining my loading mistakes. I'm just going off memory and I'm old.

g
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2016 at 1:09am
When you compile, the usual practice is to OVERWRITE the existing "TrafficX.bgl" file. This ensures that you do not have TWO AI traffic files that might both have the exact same AI planes in them (which would result in DUPLICATED AI planes in your sim).

The "TrafficX.bgl" file is located in the \Scenery\World\Scenery folder of your simulator.

I would suggest you do a SEARCH for .bgl files, and check that you do not have two of same file (ie, check that you do not have two "TrafficX.bgl" files). If you do, delete the duplicated file (keep the one that is in the \Scenery\World\Scenery folder).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't hurt for you to go in to the Traffic Control Center and then to Fleet Database and do the "Update from CFGs". You can do this as many times as you like. All it does it adds in any new planes that it finds. If the planes are already there, then it won't change those (it will just keep them unchanged). So doing this Update many times won't hurt or "break" anything.

The reason why you get the "You have multiple aircraft file with the same name." error is because, as it loads, the simulator checks all of the aircraft.cfg files and it has detected two planes with the exact same name ... or, to be precise, the exact same TITLE. Every plane must have a unique TITLE= line. For example, you can have TITLE=Airbus A321 Jetstar ... TITLE=Airbus A321 Lufthansa ... TITLE=Airbus A321 Air_France ... because all of these are UNIQUE. But if you have TITLE=Airbus A321 Jetstar ... TITLE=Airbus A321 Lufthansa ... TITLE=Airbus A321 Jetstar ... then you will get that error because there are two with the exact same title (TITLE=Airbus A321 Jetstar). It can sometimes be difficult to find the offending aircraft.cfg file, but with some systematic detective work, you can usually find the culprit. For the record, your reinstall of Traffic X should clear that right up.

Whilst I am not sure, because I do not have a lot to go on here, I think you may be experiencing these issues because of the way you may have switched from FSX to FSX:SE. Perhaps you still left FSX installed? Or, if you did uninstall FSX, bits of it have been left behind by the uninstaller and your system is finding those bits either in the Windows registry or elsewhere, and this is causing some grief. As an example, in your last post you say "I looked in the FSX.cfg file and everything is still set up correctly" ... but in an earlier post you refer to FSX:SE.cfg.

Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2016 at 1:50am
I got rid of the multiple files after re-installing. But something I did again, it came back.

I'm a little rusty, but I'll do some searches and see if I can find the duplicate files. I remember doing a test and did something with the C-130 files to see if it would show up.

The base airport I use, KFSM has C-130's doing touch downs all day. And also in this game the C-130's are always at this airport. I just don't remember where I put it.

I now have what looks like lots of traffic, on the ground anyway.

I got the Traffic Generator to generate Traffic.

I'll keep trying, I appreciate all your help.

g

"I looked in the FSX.cfg file and everything is still set up correctly" ... but in an earlier post you refer to FSX:SE.cfg.

Sorry, I meant FSX:SE as I've deleted FSX.

Update, flew a 150m night flight. Some how I have AI now after doing a couple things. I pulled the C-130 file out of TrafficX in SimObjects. That cured the duplicate files error. There was also a C-130j file which I left in TrafficX.

When I was taking off from KFSM there were at least a dozen planes parked. And one was a C-130/j, I don't know which.

I'm not touching nothing as it's working.

thanks
g

freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2016 at 5:41am

... If it aint broke, don't stuff with it.

Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2016 at 1:29pm

... If it aint broke, don't stuff with it.

I agree, I don't need the C-130's anymore anyway. Since FSX:SE is more optimized I can run everything wide open it seems. Even with my i7 and a GTX 770.

So I'm moving to the West Coast where real women come equipped with scripts an' fake breasts. Find a nest in the hills, chill like Flint. (In the game that is.)

Thanks again
g
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 10:49pm
I don't know what's happened but my Traffic X AI saturation still sucks. If you go to New York KJFK it's full of aircraft. Go to KFSM where I used to have plenty of AI plus Military AI like C-130's. Now I have 1 small aircraft and 1 Military aircraft.

I've re-downloaded Traffic X and Civil AI and Military AI add-ons. I have the TrafficX.bgl file.

When I went to where the .cfg file is located I had 3 .cfg files all with what looked the same info. I took out 2 and left the one with todays date. I did notice it shows my last graphic card (770)that I have since replaced with a 1060.

I have the SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\TrafficX line.

I've tried everything I can read from different sites. It seems like big airports have planes and smaller airports not so much. I went to several different smaller airports and it seems like everything is a Cub or an Orion here and there. And 10 to 20 slots with nothing.

What's the work around people are saying "dumping everything" in I guess the Airplane file? Just copying the AI files inside the TrafficX and pasting inside the Airplane file or?

anymore ideas
thanks
g

Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 11:03pm
FSX:SE.cfg (Does everything look correct?)

[GRAPHICS]
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693751040
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693751040
D3D10=0
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024
NUM_LIGHTS=8
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
AC_SELF_SHADOW=0
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
See_Self=1
Text_Scroll=1
[SOUND]
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
SOUND_FADER1=0.680000
SOUND_FADER2=0.060000
SOUND_FADER3=0.810000
SOUND_FADER4=1.000000
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01
PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
SOUND_LOD=1
UISound=1
AmbientUI=0
[Display]
ChangeTime=4.000000
TransitionTime=4.000000
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoBrakesEnable=True
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoOverspeedEnable=True
BLOOM_EFFECTS=0
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=160
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=80
WideViewAspect=False
[Main]
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
ProcSpeed=8746
PerfBucket=7
Maximized=1
Location=0,0,1920,1080,\\.\DISPLAY1
HideMenuNormal=0
HideMenuFullscreen=0
[PANELS]
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
DEFAULT_VIEW=0
QUICKTIPS=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0
[Weather]
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
MinGustTime=10
MaxGustTime=500
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MinVarTime=5
MaxVarTime=50
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
DynamicWeather=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DisableTurbulence=1
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=6
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770.0]
Mode=1920x1080x32
[AccelerationPack]
ControlsFirstRun=0
HomePageFirstRun=0
[CONTROLS]
Controls_Default=Standard
Controls_Current=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
force_master_gain=10000
force_stick_force_enabled=1
force_stick_shaker_enabled=1
force_gear_bump_enabled=1
force_crash_enabled=1
force_ground_bumps_enabled=1
[TextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
GForce=1,3
FuelPercentage=1,4
[TextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
GForce=2,3
FuelPercentage=2,4
[SlewTextInfo.1]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
[SlewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[SlewTextInfo.3]
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
AirSpeed=1,5
FrameRate=2,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
[DynamicHeadMovement]
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0
[USERINTERFACE]
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
SelectAircraftManufacturer=All
SelectAircraftPublisher=All
SelectAircraftType=All
PageID=1
OpenATCOnCreate=0
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
SITUATION=C:\Users\Gordon\Documents\Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition Files\300
Map_Orientation=0
DisplayFuelAsWeight=1
[Trusted]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna.dll.bzwabazctuwzbueqnubkwllwztuubllozhtzczla=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna172.dll.hbwtnutbtwiknohcqeboobaklaoboekzocwttruk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna182s.dll.wbqhuuohknhhitinlrzbctocuekuoeiuoekeklue=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CessnaWAlpha.dll.eiwhkboiictnrreuuhituqoezroilnelkbelbtza=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio.dll.ireezhoubaeboqthobhbabzulbuloobtuhllzoqz=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bell_206B.dll.auqruroabakwbouawnbtzzncrertownuwlckwkcr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\JustFlightCtrlTower\Panel\TrafficRadar.dll.ttbzoeaoqwitulwaahqwttrlbbocoquiuthuccwk=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\KingAir.dll.iinalktwqtlqccciiazqczuhwakutlwuozcnnnke=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\KingAir_radio.dll.wkchunleooqwqokntquawuleeaeluuzbezrlettn=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Magnetic_Compass.dll.wwnollnroioclnihchrrnnubboknchwrkciahhno=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Mooney_Bravo.dll.rqakeuuolhnkcbtwuklzbweblwwewubulqzbacqi=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\FA-18.dll.qqrrqoenzukreeoubrhbiqtraabakztwurrchzqr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\BoeingGeneric.dll.oztwlhqweoewtithokctqilhauorcbtiiwktuwur=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\737-400.dll.ieeqhrwtalhttnteakuzqziaackailtztcczeuzq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\ALPHA C-130 Hercules\panel\KingAir.dll.bacbcunaikzzbqtuwzlrtabakatbnoqnrnbwwwiq=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\ALPHA C-130 Hercules\panel\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.dll.ahhakllkokubutleleoreeclwetawowrtehaahtc=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\ALPHA C-130 Hercules\panel\concorde.gau.wcueeiaiawnoqwcbwlewtotkbzqcecrroralrnru=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\ALPHA C-130 Hercules\panel\f4u1a_corsair.gau.zrlcauahihtazokbkklcnkzaknuzezlquurzezur=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\ALPHA C-130 Hercules\panel\Mooney_Bravo.dll.qlaairrowobubriczbqwohbrzaounbawncukworr=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\ALPHA C-130 Hercules\panel\Cessna.dll.hnibwuonnkiucczeaulkbazeizqlehciuibaknlw=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\panel\mjc84_main.dll.lczlctceuitrlklekkkqatoetkrtzcnlzarobtwe=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\panel\mjc84_main.dll.iklawkaunqonwirbnkqzzowkulquwuabllqzcrut=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\jf_146.gau.czabeckbahkahltciaeibohnowltttucorabwqwu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CLS_FSX_CONFIG.dll.kouwarzbitaehkbtlbcbcuanrlnnnatliektebuu=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CLS_FSX_Sound2.gau.ouhikonnoaonaohhceieiklecwwnczrzzkrcruel=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CLS_FSX_TCAS.dll.rahbreaikltqwciewkrhnwzitnbcoqntrlzqqukt=2
as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe.cblkeqwraicqlrwoneqwczirwwowhnkauurakaan=1
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.uaclnlcrliuowkohzbtrewzhuehhlieenakwotca=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\xgauge.DLL.oeikanbictecwtlzohttwiocrauotnohuoakqera=2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_SpitfireMkIV\panel\jwb_wep.gau.qlwttnriwzwlwqoblhznratcbrrcchekckkbrzza=2
as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe.kqzhbiccewwbhbnlkiiiqncqnlaawtnewakuwbco=1
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.bulnebtzaurcclahotezoozkuwzoacwcuttutwoe=1
[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=0
SHOW_VORS=0
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=0
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
[ATC]
ShowATCText=1
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1
UsePilotVoice=1
PilotVoice=262144
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[SCENERY]
LENSFLARE=1
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=4
[TrafficManager]
AirlineDensity=100
GADensity=100
FreewayDensity=30
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=79
LeisureBoatsDensity=56
IFROnly=0
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=2
[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=3.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=71
MESH_RESOLUTION=22
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=26
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=3
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
WATER_EFFECTS=4
[AContain]
ShowLabels=1
ShowUserLabel=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabelDistance=0
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
LabelDelay=2000
LabelColor=FFE8E811
[INTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=1
MEASURE=0
[REALISM]
PFactor=0.620000
Torque=0.620000
GyroEffect=0.660000
CrashTolerance=0.690000
General=0.690000
UnlimitedFuel=False
AllowEngineDamage=True
TrueAirspeed=False
AutoCoord=True
RealMixture=False
StressDamage=False
GEffect=True
ManualLights=False
GyroDrift=False
CrashWithDyn=False
CrashDetection=False
AutoTrim=False
[SIM]
SYSCLOCK=1
[STARTUP]
DEMO=0
SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1
STARTUP_DEMO=
LoadWindow=1
[FACILITIES]
COUNTRY=
STATE=
CITY=
GTL_BUTTON=1441
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[FlightPlanMap]
LineWidth=2
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=0
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_waypoints=1
show_airways=1
show_markers=1
show_volume_boundaries=1
show_ac_twr=1
[MAPVIEW_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=0
show_flight_history=1
[WeatherMap]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=0
SHOW_VORS=0
SHOW_NDBS=0
SHOW_APPROACHES=0
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=0
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB.0]
Mode=1920x1080x32
[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=84
[MULTIPLAYER]
condAccoutPassword=0
VoiceVolume=2.000000
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 2:50am
To add to the above 2 new post. In the Control Center, the Hangar has ZERO planes in either Hangar. And in Fleet Database under the Aircraft Type, there doesn't seem to be many planes.

When I click on the Update from the CFG files. Just one quick blimp and that's it. It seems a long time ago it would download for a few seconds.

Does this mean anything?
thanks
g

Not sure what I did, but finally got the Traffic Generator to generate some traffic. To like KFSM it added 5 more small/medium planes which is a good thing.

Not seeing any more military planes yet. This airport has 3 or 4 modern C-130 type airplanes that practice all day sometimes. And FSX Boxed version with Traffic X used to have 2 C-130's flying and landing all day just like real life.

When I switched to FSX:SE that no longer happens.

I've got the density set at 100%, I may jump it up a little and drag the Airliner slider back a little.

g

Doubled the density in the Traffic Generator and now I got GA and Business planes everywhere like it used to be. Don't know what I did, but it's a lot better now. My small airports have planes, the zombie apocalypse is over to a point.

g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic