This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Confused new user

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123taff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused new user
    Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 1:24pm
Hi,

I have just purchased the following:-
1    TS2016
2    Western Mainlines.
3    European loco pack.
4    Wales DMU set

I am slowly getting used to the TS by running Quick drive scenarios in WM but have noticed the following.
1.   The scenery/assets in WM appear to be incomplete. (for example sections of track have signals suspended in mid air with no gantries or post attached. There seem to be bridges and trackside fences/walls missing too.

2     totally inappropriate A1 trains appear such as mixed goods train which should be passenger trains stopping at stations etc.

Is there anyone out there who can point me in the correct direction, are there more assets that I need to complete Western Mainlines and if so where from and how do I complete the scenery/assets that are missing?

Thanks in advance
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 5:03pm
You might need to raise the graphic settings. As a new user you'll need to play around with settings to get the sweet spot for your PC. Suggest you have a look at Steams' Train Simulator forum, it's a bit more active than here.
Must Fly!
123taff View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123taff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 10:33am
Thank you Hifly, that has cured the "missing assets" problem but I am still getting inappropriate random A1 trains appearing in "quick drive."

For example, I get a class 47 and mixed freight wagons where there should be class 166 appearing on local passenger services and I even get a Deltic and blue/grey coaches where I think it should be a HST appearing.

Is this the nature of running quick drive or is there something amiss?
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 11:11am
Glad you got the missing assets sorted. I don't have this route so I can't help you with the AI mystery. 
Must Fly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic