This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just Flight US FSX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Flight US FSX
    Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 3:26am
I'm sure this message has been asked A LOT but I am wondering is there going to be Just Flight US Textures? like I see a lot of french, and uk and ireland textures being sold but not a lot of US ones like Alaska, or Canada textures scenes.
If God said there was stuff to sell, God would never have made Man.
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 6:39am
When I started Flight Sim. my nephew in Florida wanted to know if I could see his house. I explained textures were generic. Commercial ones were very expensive. Google Earth would be the solution and somewhere there is a flight sim based on it. FSX concentrates on the planes rather than the view.
johnep
johnep
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 12:17pm
Try Orbx scenery.
Must Fly!
Raija View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raija Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 1:23pm
Thanks when I get the money I'll have to try some of them, like Rex or something.   But is Just Fly Airhauler 2 is that worth it?
If God said there was stuff to sell, God would never have made Man.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 4:56pm
Rex is good too, I cannot speak for Airhauler as I don't have it. Check out the Airhauler forums.
Must Fly!
sircaptgordo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Raija Raija wrote:

Thanks when I get the money I'll have to try some of them, like Rex or something.   But is Just Fly Airhauler 2 is that worth it?

Yes, Air Hauler 2 gives you a reason and purpose to fly. I use a scenery add-on from GEX that looks great.

Being AH2 is early access and far from completed. You may want to wet your feet with the Original Air Hauler. Most likely for less (huh, at the moment they are the same price)on a sale and all the features work just like AH2 for the most part.

AH2 has added Passengers and Factories. But neither are complete yet. The cargo section is basically the same in both and fun.

g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic