This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH2 not connecting to FSX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH2 not connecting to FSX
    Posted: 28 Jun 2016 at 2:38am
With my first company AH2 would automatically connect to FSX. I started a new company and now AH2 won't connect to FSX automatically.

I have to start FSX from the task bar while AH2 is "trying to connect". Then set the airplane I'm using to the airport I'm wanting to depart from. It seems to work but:

Once you alt - tab out you can't get FSX to alt - tab back. It shows for a second and just back down to the task bar. So on the turn around run I have to exit FSX after landing and unloading/reloading. Restart FSX and make sure the right plane is at the correct airport. Then it connects with me on the runway loaded with the return cargo. I go back, unload and get paid.

If this is part of EA, I can handle it. Just that it worked the first time on a few flights.

thanks
g

I like the UI, easy to navigate.
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2016 at 10:00am
I'd guess that the link to the fsx.exe is wrong in AH2. I didn't see others with the problem.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2016 at 11:24am
Please use the EA forums for AH2 issues.

FSX not restoring is a known FSX issue, and its been that way since Windows 7.  Best way to do it is to Alt-Tab to the FSX icon, then press ALT+RETURN twice, then WAIT for several seconds, and it should come back up.  Nothing to do with AH2 unfortunately, and FSX:SE seems to have resolved that issue.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
sircaptgordo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sircaptgordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2016 at 4:01pm
Ok, I never had a problem with Windows 7 and AH. I'll try the double click on returning later today.

Update: It takes more than a double click. A bunch of clicking and a little luck has worked twice. I re-installed, didn't do anything.

This may be a play breaker for me. Every flight I have to re-size all my panel windows. Make sure I have the correct plane at the correct airport, etc. Also your routes doesn't show up in the Flight Planner automatically.

Would re-installing help at all?

thanks
g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic