This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aircraft import crashes AH2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote August78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aircraft import crashes AH2
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 9:14am
When selecting to import pmdg 737-800 wl I get an error saying:
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.
Conversion from string "452.0" to type "single" is not valid.
Highwayman-Ed View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highwayman-Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 12:16pm
Same here with the Carenado C208 except I get Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'String' is not valid

Here is the aircraft.cfg

Upon further testing...

I have found however that if I quit Air Hauler 2 and restart it, most of the details for the aircraft are in the list and I can edit the remainder without issue...
golfus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 11:49am
Originally posted by August78 August78 wrote:

When selecting to import pmdg 737-800 wl I get an error saying:
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.
Conversion from string "452.0" to type "single" is not valid.

I am having the same problem with everysingle payware aircraft i've got... Therefore, I will park AH2 until further development is done on it.... Cry
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 3:50pm
Aircraft importing should be better in v0.9.0.5 which is now available.

Note the Carenado caravan has an error in the aircraft config - the 3rd variant section is incorrectly marked as [fltsim.2] when it shoudl be [fltsim.3].
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic