This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Register product bought at Feelthere

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fontenele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Register product bought at Feelthere
    Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 9:17pm
Good afternoon everyone,

Last december i bought at Feelthere the product DC-8 Jetliners Series 10-40. I had a problem with my hard drive and lost the installer.
I kindly ask if i can register the product at Just Flight to have access to download of updated version of DC-8.
At Feelthere, they don't provide a user account, when you buy products you're redirected to BTMicro, and after the purchase, you have a link that lasts for four months only.
Thanks in advance.

Fontenele
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 9:14am
It's not possible to register a product with us. Please contact Feelthere in the first instance, and if you still need assistance after that you could contact our support team via http://www.justflight.com/support-contact and they should be able to investigate what else can be done to assist you.
Fontenele View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fontenele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 12:30am
Everything ok now, i've got the installer. Thanks!

Fontenele
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic