This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

aircraft choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dental1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aircraft choice
    Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 3:07pm
Hi
Is it possible to start out with the aircraft of choice instead of the c172. I'm trying to use p3d v2.5 with air hauler and I fly the c206.
Thx Lee
ManaaniWanderer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManaaniWanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:35pm
Not in ah1, you'll have to sell it and buy one that you do have.  Sloopy has said that AH2 will instead give you a budget of $x to pick your own first plane as well as have a shared aircraft database.
dental1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dental1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:54pm
Thx.
As a p3d user I really wish there wasn't this extreme delay. There must be major problems with ah2. I want to be a new air hauler customer but it's hard to understand how it's still being developed well over a year after the teaser announcement was released. Would be nice to have a progress report.
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 9:28pm
Just change the plane once you have loaded it.
I start off with the a2a 172 and then rent it for real when I can afford it
AH2 is being beta tested right now, there's a lot more to it than AH1 which is why it's taken its time.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by dental1 dental1 wrote:

Thx.
As a p3d user I really wish there wasn't this extreme delay. There must be major problems with ah2. I want to be a new air hauler customer but it's hard to understand how it's still being developed well over a year after the teaser announcement was released. Would be nice to have a progress report.

Haven't you been keeping up with the Facebook page?  I post updates on there.

It's taking a while because a) it's just me, b) it's NOT my day job, c) my day job as the MD of a software company, is very busy.

It'll be ready when it's ready - there are no major problems with AH2, the major problem is my work/life balance! Smile
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
dental1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dental1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 10:17pm
Slope
I apologize for my unwarranted tirade. I was experiencing sim frustrations trying to make it work with p3d v2.5. I know that you work very hard to bring us the best product possible. I look forward to the finished product
Regards Lee
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 10:51pm
No problem :)

AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Bucky60 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucky60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Slopey Slopey wrote:

Haven't you been keeping up with the Facebook page?  I post updates on there.

It's taking a while because a) it's just me, b) it's NOT my day job, c) my day job as the MD of a software company, is very busy.

It'll be ready when it's ready - there are no major problems with AH2, the major problem is my work/life balance! Smile

Hey Slopey,

I perfectly understand you are a one man operation doing this on your spare time and juggling work, family and AH.  I too have been getting very frustrated with the wait.  Keep in mind that people are anxiously waiting and frustrated because AH1 was, and is, so good.  So I'm frustrated but also understand why it's taking time to develop.  Please keep in mind people are frustrated over the wait because "AH1 was so good". 

So, putting this into perspective, I'm frustrated but not complaining.  Glad to hear things are in beta test, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.  Here's to what I expect to be another great AH product whenever it comes out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic