This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F27 Framerate in P3D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colokent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F27 Framerate in P3D
    Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 2:48pm
I absolutely love the JF F27-- in fact, I desperate to get it performing adequately in my P3D.  That said however, framerate issues in P3D have brought this airplane to it's knees-- it's a virtual slideshow.  I recognize that computer specs are important (video card, processor,etc.), but I have ZERO problem with any other airplanes-- in fact I can comfortably operate at 35 fps all day long in most environments with other manufacturer's products.

Here is my question about the F27: I have the latest Service Pack (SP2) installed, and I am still having this problem in P3D V2.5 (BTW-- I don't have the framerate issue in FSX).  I have tried altering graphic settings, shadow settings, scenery settings all to no avail.  And I have had a track record of framerate issues with JF products (although I love them!).  The framerate drops to 5-6 fps in the VC (sometimes as low as 1fps), which is just a fun killer.

Question: Is there something I am missing regarding the F27 and P3D performance that I have not yet tried to get framerates back into the box?

Thanks,

Kent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic