This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146 Jetliner Prepar3D v3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote germanygreece93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 146 Jetliner Prepar3D v3
    Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 12:56pm
Hello,

I just wanted to know, if the 146 Jetliner will be compatible for Prepar3D v3

With kind regards

Alexander
Snoot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 3:19pm
I just can say "No". It's not working for me. But I want to know if Just Flights is working at some kind of patch to make it running under P3DV3. It's such a beautiful plane and I want it in P3D, too.
ppo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 8:12pm
Works fine here in P3Dv3.3
firerx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firerx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 3:26pm
Will it be updated to work in Prepar3d V.4???

HopingWink
Jocko Flocko View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Flocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 5:39pm
It's quite possibly one of my favorite Just Flight aircraft that I ever purchased, especially the 'Quiet Trader' expansion pack and all the livery packs I purchased. I really would have thought this aircraft would have been updated for at least P3D 3.4 by now. I can understand however it not being compatible with P3D version 4 as quite a bit of code has changed...

Does anyone have an idea what files don't get copied properly? Is it a gauge issue? Perhaps I'll give it a go with the "Migration Tool" this afternoon.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:01am
See my reply here - http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31696&title=prepar3dv4

The same thing applies to both P3D v3.4 and v4, although you might find that the aircraft largely works in v3.4 just be copying across the files manually.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Jocko Flocko View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Flocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 3:40am
Thanks Martyn. I've purchased about 90% of Just Flight's/CLS aircraft over the years and they've always been a great "middle of the ground" product in terms of realism and the ability to have fun with as they have a very short learning curve. Looking forward to a great future and would gladly spend a few dollars for a P3D v4 upgrade cost on "older" early FSX aircraft.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic