This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tornado Loading once in Sim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spoonsnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tornado Loading once in Sim
    Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 11:52pm
1st Off Cool plane really like it

Just wondering if its a Fault with P3Dv3 or the tornado Aircraft.

When Im Flying doing hopes and changing between Aircraft.
When I load to Tornado the panel selector Arrow doesn't work and nor do pressing buttons on the Panel selector if opened thought the menu.

If I load it first all works Fine.
Im not into long Cold Dark Starts so not been able to click Quick start and Carry on is a right pain in the Backside

Thanks
Spoons
paul096 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 10:03am
Hi 
Im experiencing the same issue 
are you loading from a saved flight or just a new flight ?
some times when i load the aircraft at the start it happens but if i re load the aircraft again it usually solves it but still like you said its annoying
so don't worry your not alone
probably best to submit a ticket

ive noticed issues especially when i load a saved flight
in particular I've got the aircraft parked in a Hardened aircraft shelter 
i don't think it likes being loaded from a saved flight as i have issues with making the aircraft go cold and dark the sound goes on for ages and the engines seem to smoke a lot longer than they should

then  i struggle to restart the engines later on
that might be me though

anyhow I'm looking in to it and just wasn't to be sure of the parameters before i submit a ticket
for now i find its best for me just to load a clean new flight for the same location 
and then it usually works better

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic