This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C-152 - Please let me solo!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KCMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C-152 - Please let me solo!
    Posted: 13 Sep 2008 at 6:34am
How do I get rid of the instructor in 2D and 3D cockpits? AeroSelectX doesn't seem to work to kill the face and body.
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2008 at 9:52am
Try clicking on his body, he`s still there in the external view though.  I rather like the external, just don`t like him in there when I look out that side is all.

Reider
Auger View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2008 at 12:36am
You could also use the AeroTool and adjust the load out.  Just set the number of passengers to zero and that should remove the instructor. 
KCMO View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KCMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2008 at 4:11am
Auger,
Yeah, I thought that would work but the image of the instructer still shows up.

Reider,
Thanks, that did it - click on him and he vanishes!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic