This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Concorde Professional

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concorde Professional
    Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:25pm
Hi all, great to see a forum hereSmile

I just bought the Concorde Professional and have tried feverishly to get the engine reheat going for takeoff but to no avail. I have gone through the manuals and surely thought I had everything set up properly before takeoff from KJFK. Well, on takeoff roll, I did not see the burners going at all but took off anyway with plenty of runway remaining. Made an uneventful climb to FL550 and had a smooth cruise to EGLL at Mach 1.3. Landing at EGLL was quite a smooth one,tooBig%20smile.

Does anyone have a clue as to why I would not be able to get the burners activated for takeoff? Maybe I didn't have the correct switches activatedOuch?

Thanks!
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:42pm
Have you tried pressing Shift+F4?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:50pm
Well, noWacko...maybe THAT could be the issue,eh? I'll let you know if Shift+F4 does the trick...thanks!
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:57pm
It should do the trick. Alternatively there are four white switches behind the throttle levers. Flip all four up and the reheats should ignite
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 9:19pm
Actually I almost flipped those white switches before taking off, but I figured they were engine-kill switches. Silly me...thanks again!
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
F-BGD View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-BGD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2008 at 11:30pm
hello,
little probleme whith my concorde: when the fuel is about 16000kg, the aircraft refuel in automatic ; in the middle of atlantic it's good but in short final Confused
my fs is not in fuel illimited and i put the last patch
somebody have a solution?
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic