This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

window problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: window problem
    Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:00pm
how can i make fs start in a little window ? so i can config some aircrafts with AES. ?? now starts without the menu in the top i have to press ALT before it comes please help
greets palle
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:17pm
To get into windowed mode, press ALT + Enter(do not press the "+" sign)Wink Maybe I should put it this way...ALT and Enter keys.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Palle View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 9:15pm
OMG was it so easy ? :D  thanks alot :) now i can use my new london heatrow :)
greets palle
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 9:22pm
No problem...your issue has reminded me to reinstall AES on my system. I want to enjoy the eye candy at Heathrow,tooThumbs%20Up
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 8:22am
I tried this last week - it gave me all sorts of problems that FSX doesn't - especially using 2 monitors - FS9 maximised in one and the GPS or compass in the other one.

I had to give up and go back to fullscreen, single-monitor.Disapprove
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 8:40pm
If you had FS in just one screen though and gauges in the second then I cant see that there would be much difference?
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 9:09pm
Well it didn't like it. I did 2 re-installs and it still wouldn't have it.
It was like it was changing the view (you could tell from the different sounds) yet I was still seeing the same thing, amost as if the view changing was going on behind the window I could see.

If I went to the map and then back, it all worked ok again, but as soon as I changed to the panel view, it would get stuck again, regardless of which aircraft I was using.
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 9:14pm
Sorry I'm a bit lost of how you have your 2 monitors configuered?
If you have 2 montiors set correct6ly it sounds like you should have a cockpit view in 1 and gagues on the 2nd?
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Palle Palle wrote:

london heatrow :)

Maybe in the Summer.
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic