This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Merry Christmas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merry Christmas
    Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 10:13am
And a Happy New Year to all.
Must Fly!
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 1:38pm
To you too me old fruit.
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 8:17pm
Seasons greetings to all.
MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 11:12am
Happy Christmas everyone.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 10:07pm
Coincidence, just thinking of you Mark, thought you'd defected to the KGB. Have to admit that FSX is on the back burner as other commitments have taken priority. Hope you and yours are all well.

@ Martin, an 'old fruit' is what I felt like this morning, you know, the bit of lemon that's left in the top compartment of the fridge door where no one ever looks which went into a G&T last Christmas. Dehydrated with a green fur and useless and should have been disposed of long ago. That's me. TT tonight.
Must Fly!
MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 12:16pm
Yikes Geoff, you'll get me arrested.  Hope all is well at your end too.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by hifly hifly wrote:

Coincidence, just thinking of you Mark, thought you'd defected to the KGB. Have to admit that FSX is on the back burner as other commitments have taken priority. Hope you and yours are all well.

@ Martin, an 'old fruit' is what I felt like this morning, you know, the bit of lemon that's left in the top compartment of the fridge door where no one ever looks which went into a G&T last Christmas. Dehydrated with a green fur and useless and should have been disposed of long ago. That's me. TT tonight.

I do apologise, I should have told you. Mark hasn't been around lately as he was infected with an alien parasite. One of those nanotechnology jobs. He was testing a chicken for salmonella in his lab when he came across some alien nanotech spying on us. After being infected, he has developed super powers and is now working for the Avengers, along with Thor, Iron Man and the rest of the boys.

MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 4:46pm
Oh Martin, my secret is out.  In super hero circles, being known as "flagella gram-negative boy" is so gay, the guys at Marvel thought it best if I kept quiet.  "Bow down to the mighty power of my flappy, waggly protruding wiggly bits!!!"  It never really caught on i'm afraid Unhappy   I need a better agent.

Hope you and Kate had a great Christmas Martin.  XXX 
dodgy-alan View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodgy-alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 11:51pm
Merry Christmas everyone, wishing you all the very best for the new year.
The light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train coming the other way !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic