This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Electra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lockheed Electra reviewed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andresico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lockheed Electra reviewed
    Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 2:33pm
There´s a review of the Electra here:

I agree with the reviewer on basically everything and I hope that the develloper and the publisher reads the part called dissappointment. It would be good for them to take themselves more serious because the alpha-beta testing on this bird has been VERY poor.
I will not be buying anymore AH stuff untill I´m 100% sure they have been finished and since the speed of service packs is very slow, that means it could take a long time.
Blaunarwal View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 2:30pm
Thanks for this information, helping me avoiding dissapointment.
medwyn View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2016 at 12:04pm
I agree with the review and still have my eyebrows lifted on those minor but constant glitches this lovely model has.
After a good load of service packs for example there is still no exterior engine sounds while it's still overly screaming in the cockpit. I'm not a programmer but I assume it's not a big deal to fix and yet this pretty fundamental flaw has not been corrected.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic