This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ground steering off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ground steering off
    Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 8:39am
Hi 
Today I made a short flight with the SP2 F-27. After some touch and goes, I landed and wanted to taxi from the runway, when I realized, I had no ground steeringAngry. With some differential braking I got halfway round but not really like an aircraft should taxi. I found the nosewheel steering switch on off, setting it on, didn't change a thing. I use a Saitek Joystick, P3D3 and the taxi behavior before takeoff was perfect. So what's wrong? After reloading the aircraft, engines went out. I restarted them and steering was enabled again.

Cheers
Dan
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2015 at 8:03pm
Maybe a one time event ?
And the steering switch is not functional , so clicking is more to work with the checklist .Wink    

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic