This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My experiences with VFR Flight Plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My experiences with VFR Flight Plans
    Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:48am
Hi guys

I have been flying the VFR Flight Plans route at a steady rate and have been considering writing up my experiences with a good dashing of screenshots and posting in the forums.

Would this kind of topic be encouraged (i.e. am I going to be in trouble due to the size it is likely to be - with screenshots et al?).

I use FSX SP2 on Vista and have been flying each leg with a different aircraft such as the Piper Arrow, Chipmunk and Turbo Beaver.

I'm even considering the crazy option of re-flying it all in - wait for it - the Capt Sim Hercules!

I know, I know - a Herc on a grass strip?! But hey - that's what they were made for and what they excel at - so I'm at least gonna try Tongue

If it doesn't work, I'll take a step down to the Casa 235.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:57am
Hi,

Please feel free! Looking forward to it

JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 10:02pm
It is coming - it's just that I've been very busy with Cargo Pilot... Embarrassed
neilb View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 5:15pm
Have you not seen my  A DAY ON THE FARM scenery and flights on flightsim.com.
These flights use the sceneruy to the max. Neilb
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 7:11pm
Yes indeed - and I have them, along with various others such as (Essex) Airstrips, UK ANO etc all installed in FS9.

I've not yet had time to have a look, though, as I'm on an FSX 'phase' at the moment. Smile
I don't have as much scenery installed in FSX - except some commercial ones and a few airports.
neilb View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 7:03pm
I have created `A DAY ON THE FARM'  for FSX. Neil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic