This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Razbam Metroliner manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugkapitan911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Razbam Metroliner manual
    Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 2:58pm
Greetings all!

I just downloaded and installed the Metroliner into FSX-SE. Where is the manual for this aircraft? I've looked in all the usual places and cannot find it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards.
Scott
"Now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"
MoPlanes View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoPlanes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 10:21pm
Try: C:\Users\********\Documents\RAZBAM\Manual (Subst. the *** with your user name).
flugkapitan911 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugkapitan911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 10:31pm
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, just found that and another possible location while digging around on some other forums. Will have a look when I get home from work in 4 hours.

Cheers!
Scott
"Now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"
sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 2:56pm
Hi Scott
I also purchased the Metroliner. 
Can you please advise , where the  switch for radio master is to activate the avionics?
Cant find it. 
Regards
Sundowner.
flugkapitan911 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugkapitan911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 3:41pm
Hi.

I would make sure that both battery and generator switches are on. You may have to click on the switch to hide the pilot's yoke to get at them. Also that the right and left buses which are on the right pilots and left pilots respective sides are on.

Also, just in case you didn't know, none of the avionics is "on" by default if the aircraft loads in the sim with the engines running. You have to click on each radio/nav instrument knob to turn them on.

Hope this helps,
Scott
Stanislav 82 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanislav 82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 3:27pm
Hello. Please tell me how to properly connect the ground power source for the aircraft?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic