This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alt hold,once more

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theophile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alt hold,once more
    Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 12:24pm
I have to agree with Bart Reurts that the alt hold problem does not occur when only the pedestal
alt hold is used.So the problem might be in the flight director alt hold switch
Bruce R View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 5:35am
Have to disagree there Theophile.  No matter which way I engage alt hold, I usually get a slight climb, and sometimes a slight decent.  If I get a straight and level flight with either way, it's a bonus flight.

Cheers

Bruce Ross 
theophile View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theophile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:12am
Ah,sorry to hear that ,Bruce,the problem must be more complex than I imagined.Could you try a flight
where you only engage the alt hold once,at cruise level and with the pedestal alt hold button.Under these
conditions,for me at least,the altitude does not vary.As soon as I use the flight director alt hold button,
I get the discrepancies and also I think upon using alt hold more then once in 1 flight.So for the moment
I can use the F27 under these conditions.Hope for a definitive fix in the upcoming SP thoughSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic