This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VRS Tac Pack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 5:40pm
Well, well it took time. No problem and I understand your reasons. Just it took a bit too long until we got an answer...  For me it i s ok and I stand by for news. Ouch

Thanks and cheers
Mutz
Mutz

...a Newbee
Marcoz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 9:16am
I personally bought was bought the aircraft as a present because it was tacpack or soon to be tacpack enabled. All I can see here is excuses and when VRS say they have not been approached (tacpacks parent company and developer) I want my money back. I am sick of seeing excusesv when clearly nothing is being done to make it happen.
Why dont VRS know the a/c is to be tacpacked , why is it you design and sell a model based on a system that A you are having issues integrating B the parent company dont know you are considering using. MONEY BACK PLEASE
DANCOSH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANCOSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 7:58am
Bumb this thread it's been 7months since release and 4 months since we have had anymore information regarding tac pack. And i get emails from just flight releasing new aircraft when they can't even fully role out a aircraft the advertised 7 months ago lol anymore news or is it the standard we are trying to but can't. Just a standard yes or no to tacpack would be nice.
Dan
kevinh View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 10:30am
Originally posted by DANCOSH DANCOSH wrote:

Bumb this thread it's been 7months since release and 4 months since we have had anymore information regarding tac pack. And i get emails from just flight releasing new aircraft when they can't even fully role out a aircraft the advertised 7 months ago lol anymore news or is it the standard we are trying to but can't. Just a standard yes or no to tacpack would be nice.

You ask for a yes or no. Just Flight said earlier in the thread that they are still working towards adding tacpack functionality. That sounds like a yes to me. It certainly won't come quickly because most Tornado weapons are not currently supported by Tacpack. They will be starting from scratch. The JF Tornado is a complex simulation and the more complex the sim the longer things tend to take to develop.

I think people should have more patience. The Tornado is already a very good simulation. Tacpack will be the icing on the cake but not having it yet is hardly a showstopper.

Kevin
Marcoz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 11:33am
Originally posted by kevinh kevinh wrote:

Originally posted by DANCOSH DANCOSH wrote:

You ask for a yes or no. Just Flight said earlier in the thread that they are still working towards adding tacpack functionality. That sounds like a yes to me. It certainly won't come quickly because most Tornado weapons are not currently supported by Tacpack. They will be starting from scratch. The JF Tornado is a complex simulation and the more complex the sim the longer things tend to take to develop.

I think people should have more patience. The Tornado is already a very good simulation. Tacpack will be the icing on the cake but not having it yet is hardly a showstopper.

Kevin
Marcoz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 11:35am
It is a showstopper when it was promised with the original release.
kevinh View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Marcoz Marcoz wrote:

It is a showstopper when it was promised with the original release.

With respect, I don't recall it being promised with the initial release. The most that was said was that Tacpack integration would would follow as a free upgrade. Just Flight have explained why it hasn't happened yet. The timescale may have changed but the intent has not. In my experience, "soon" is a very elastic concept in flight sim addon development. Resources are limited and devs can only deal with so much at a time. That's why I'm more than happy to wait patiently, be it for PMDG, FSL, Aerosoft or Just Flight.

Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic