This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3D Cockpit Not Working under Win 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk4base Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3D Cockpit Not Working under Win 10
    Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 6:41pm
AS the Subject says it 3D Cockpit is not working , only the 2D panels  look like a SYNC issue between
the 3D Cockpit and the 2D panels .

A few Screenshots under the link
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwmQjkNVUL3CfmdWbldrOTlNbEVZaG5NanA1QURsMDc1d2ZERzRvUW1zdTMwSE9sNWhhWEE&usp=sharing

gingerterry1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerterry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 12:29am
hi there HAWK4BASE,
I've just had the same problem after going over onto win 10 with a fresh install of P3D and this was the first addon I have loaded. I have tried many times uninstall and reinstall and I have just found that if you install the original release version you can fly it with the cockpit but the only external you see is two pilots and two exhausts. very strange.
I have raised a ticket. cheers
gingerterry1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerterry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 12:48am
I HAVE FOUND OUT WHY ITS NOT WORKING, ITS SIMMCONECT.
RUN IT FROM HERE AND EVERYTHING RETURNS

Prepar3d/redist/interface/fsx-sp2-xpack/retail/lib folder.

peteralun View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteralun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 1:39am
I have the same problem after the Windows 10 upgrade. No cockpit or external views, only two aircrew floating in thin air!!
This has also happened with the Canberra and Fokker Friendship as well. no cockpit and external views. Very annoying. Can you suggest what settings for compatability should be.
Many thanks.
Hawk4base View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk4base Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 2:29am
Hi PETERALUN

i had the same problem , a uninstall of the gr 1 , a reboot of the system followed by a run with ccleaner and a reinstall sorted that out for me .

@gingerterry1

I'm useing FSX STEAM but i'll give it a go anyway

THX
Hawk4base View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk4base Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 9:02pm
Just a quick update on the subject

Gingerterry1 the release day installer sorted the problem for me . Just as a remark release day installer has a size of 1.3GB and the Sp1 installer only 1.1GB (a few files missing?) .
And it still working after applying SP1.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic