This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In Flight Refueling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pip B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Flight Refueling
    Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 6:47am
Hi, I am having a bit of trouble in flight refuelling, so eliminating my lack of flying talent, what a the switches that have to be turned on/off.... I have probably missed the bit of the manual that explains it , and it is difficult for me to read it floundering in the wake of a Tanker!
PS I struggled to Tank VRS's F18 as well so lack of talent is a possibility.......
Cheers 
HOTZONER View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTZONER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 11:02am
Hi, I believe the switch for the probe is in the vicinity of the front lower right quarter panel (VC). 3 positions, in/out and e-out for emergency deployment one time only with no retract during flight. Similarly you can also use the panel (arrow) in the upper left corner of the screen to open the corresponding panel too.
HotelZulu
Pip B View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pip B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 3:33pm
Hi, Thankyou for the info, unfortunately I have the prob extended I just don't seem to get any fuel, I was hoping that there was something else I had to do to get the juice flowing!!

I am in Easy mode and am virtually bumping into the drogue...... Cry 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic